At Rear View Safety, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 30 days of receipt of item(s).
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount minus shipping fees of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 3-5 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Rear View Safety Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
* In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
* To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at (800) 764-1028.
* Once you have obtained an RMA, you will have two weeks to send it in to us. (We must receive it within two weeks from when the RMA was issued.)
* Place the original package into a shipping carton.
* All original items including all accessories which came with product must be included in package.
* Any cut or damaged cable will void the warranty.
* Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
* The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
* Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
* Send pre-authorized returns to:
Rear View Safety Inc.
1797 Atlantic ave
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11233
2017 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Our extended holiday return policy has started. All purchases made from November 14th, 2017 onward can be returned until January 15th, 2018.