Features and conveniences
- 1/3 Sharp color CCD, 250k pixels, 2.1 mm wide lens with 130° angle, 480 TV lines (which means best quality image, with no blind spots)
- Each Camera has 18 automatic Infra-red night vision illuminates= 50 feet of vision in the darkest night. With built in foam around lens (so you are garneted not to have any glare from the IR's), Extremely strong weather proof casing, with 10g impact rating, as well as a screw base and water proof sleeve with an IP68 weatherproof rating.
- Package is complete with:
- 1 Double Lens Color CCD infra-red weather proof camera
- 2 66’ extension cable for cameras
- 1 Screw kit for installation
- Rear View Safety Inc. warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to repair or replace any such defective unit at our sole discretion. Rear View Safety Inc. is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mis-handling of the electronic components. We are not responsible for consequential damages of any kind.
Installation & Specs
Camera 1/3 Sharp Color CCD Picture Elements 250,000 pixels Gamma Correction r=0.45 to 1.0 Image Sensor 480TV lines PAL:500(H)*582(V), NTSC:510(H)*492(V) Lens 2.1mm View Angle 130° Sync System Internal Synchronization Infra-red distance 50 Feet (18 Infrared IR) Each Camera Usable Illumination 0 Lux (IR On) Power Source DC 12V (+/- 10%) S/N Ratio More than 48dB Electronic Iris 1/50, 160-1/100,000sec Video Output 1Vp.p 75ohm IR Switch Control CDS Automatic Control Impact Rating 10G Operating Temperature -40°C - 60°C / RH 95% Max Storage Temperature -50°C - 60°C / RH 95% Max